ICEE webinars coming up...31 March 2016
Within the ICEE project, all partners participated in a peer evaluation exercise, by sharing good practices available at national and regional level and discussing success factors and policy recommendations on national strategies, teacher training, content and tools and assessment. JA Europe and ICEE partners are delighted to invite you to the following webinars where some of the outcomes will be shared...
Assessing Entrepreneurship Education
- WHAT: assessing the outcomes of entrepreneurial learning is essential to determine if goals are reached, to constantly improve the activities, to understand and communicate the impact. The webinar will focus on assessment tools that can be used at different levels (students, teachers, education institutions).
- WHO: educators, practitioners from JA organisations and policy people interested in knowing more about assessment. ICEE partners.
- WHEN/WHERE: GoToWebinar - May 20, from 10:30 to 11:30 CET
- REGISTRATION: Please register as soon as possible HERE by May 13
Tools and Methods for Entrepreneurial Teachers
- WHAT: an entrepreneurial mid-set is key for the future of young people. The webinar will focus on good practices and practical recommendations on teacher training, content and tools and assessment.
- WHO: headmasters, teachers and educators. Practitioners from JA organisations, contact persons from the schools involved in the ICEE project, ICEE partners.
- GoToWebinar – June 3, from 10:00 to 11:00 CET
- GoToWebinar – June 20, from 10:00 to 11:00 CET
If you want to participate, make sure you register. Places are limited!